I went to a university and received a fantastic education. I read the New York Times. I’m a Latin teacher. I’m currently reading “The Aeneid” for fun. BUT… you should know … I. LOVE.
Twilight Movies: Top 10 Reasons Why Grown Women Love It
Can’t believe it’s been a year since I wrote this piece! It was so exciting when it happened, and I’m semi-excited to go to the premiere for Breaking Dawn 2 tonight. mostly for the company. And the champagne.
If you need a reminder, if you’re going to the premiere, if you’re wondering why your lady-friend is into this silly teenage vampire flick, or if you missed it last year, please read and enjoy! I’ll be posting a review of the new film tomorrow night.
- Twilight 5 Movie Marathon!!!!! WOOT! (juststopscreaming.com)
- Are more Twilight Saga Movies in the works? (thedailyquirk.com)
- Twilight Movie Marathon!! (987ampradio.cbslocal.com)
- ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2’: Is it really the best ‘Twilight’ movie yet? Here’s what we think (mercurynews.com)
- 9 Reasons To Be Thankful For Twilight (new102.cbslocal.com)
November 15, 2012 at 11:12 am
Great article and very true. I am part of the too old to be loving Twilight but totally addicted fan club myself. Also watching the movie with friends tonight as well.
November 16, 2012 at 3:23 am
I call it the Heathcliff Effect. We do like our brooding, handsome heroes. But I wish he’d smile more often.