This week I am going to…
- be a camp counselor for my junior highers at Science Camp in Mt. Hermon! I am excited, I love being a camp counselor, and I generally love all the girls in my cabin. Going to be a little weird wearing sweatpants and pajamas around my students though.
- so there will be hiking, campfires, songs, nature-y stuff.
- I am going to try and avoid poison oak as I found out I am really allergic to it from when I went to Outdoor Ed in 5th grade.
The songs I’ve listened to most recently, according to my ipod:
- *Sexy Thing – Hot Chocolate
- *Teenage Wasteland – The Who
- *Rocky Mountain High – John Denver
- *Jesus Paid it All – Kristian Stanfill
- *Check on It – Beyonce
This weekend I…
- figured out how to use a bluetooth!
- had a wonderful spontaneous happy hour with my favorite secretary and we complained all we wanted about our jobs and ate tater tots and drank wine and now we feel better and can go on working at a place that we actually love, but sometimes you just gotta vent.
- bought a beautiful backpack at REI. I have it propped up in my room to look at.
- Remembered that I have allergies. Itchy itchy eyes and noses!
- went to church
- had a family birthday dinner for my stepsister who turned 16! eek!
- went out to Jack’s with Jill (I loved writing that) and went to see “Jane Eyre” for the second time. SO FREAKING GOOD. I will go a third if anyone wants. Oh, Mr. Rochester. You transfix me quite!
I am most happy about:
- the sun remembering how to shine
- having time to go on long walks
Okay. I can do it. I can blog. If I make it to 200 this year, I will consider it a goal met. One a day is tough if you ever want to like….come home after midnight, have a sleepover, travel, etc. So I will show myself a little mercy but keep on going!
tell me what you think bout this!