Fav moment of the day – wearing cute shoes for the first time since toegateTwenty11. Its funny how both boy and girl students noticed immediately. “Miss W! You’re not in that weird boot thing!! Your real feet are back!”
Second favorite moment of the day – One of my best friends got a fabulous job! This is also the least favorite moment of the day. As the job is in Brazil. :/ Sad face.
Right now I am wearing…
- Bass Pro Sweatshirt yeah baby
- guacamole on said sweatshirt
- grey sweatpants
This week I am going to…
- remember how to work out!! just a few days until the wedding…can i lose an additional ten pounds by Saturday? hmm…should probably not be eating my emotions (guacamole and hint o’lime chips) and sipping a very necessary wine cooler…oh well.
- I have end of the school year sports award night, where I get to give out some cute medals to my volleyball girls
- jess’ dress rehearsal!
- jess’ last night as a single lady!
- the wedding!! ahhhhh!! i need to find something to wear under this dress, as it is see-through…and a shawl, since its now supposed to rain…and shoes….and figure out hair and makeup….sigh.
- First mission trip meeting on Sunday! So excited to see what God has in store for us this year.
- at some point, I will sleep.
The songs I’ve listened to most recently, according to my ipod:
- *turning tables – adele
- *bless the broken road – rascal flatts – im singing this for jess’ wedding! gotta practice!
- *viva la vida – coldplay
- *search my heart – hillsong
- *edge of glory – gaga
This weekend I…
- got to see trace and ry and lisa and bear and all kinds of people!! I was so glad my besties finally came to visit me!! my fav part was girls night on friday. its so fun to be able to just go right back to the easy conversation we’ve always had, tease each other about the same things we’ve teased each other about for the last seven years. so cozy. i took them all around the city and we went out and partied like we were in college…which was a terrible feeling the next day but tons of fun in the moment. :)
- also got to see B!! She’s been in Israel for the last few years, we’ve known each other since we were like 11. someone that knows me so well and we love each other. its awesome to hang out and catch up on the life.
- tried to find brian wilson’s house in the marina. no luck.
Today I ate
- so much guacamole. if feelings were chips…i can’t think of a good end to that.
- cottage cheese.
- found ONE last piece of Dove chocolate in my drawer leftover from Christmas!!
I am most happy about:
- the end of school. thank you JESUS.