2. my favorite food is cottage cheese. totally plain, right out of the carton, with a fork.
3. im scared of horses. i blame summer camp of 97, when a horse decided to roll over onto its back WITH ME STILL IN THE SADDLE.
4. im really good at karaoke. with or without the words. i can remember almost all the words to a song after hearing it one and a half times. serious. Ii mean, if an alien race ever tries to take over the world, but allows one final karaoke showdown for us to keep our human independence, I am your girl. I will rock that.
5. I’m really freaked out by adults who are into cartoon characters. like disney sweatshirts or license plate frames. what IS that?!
6. when i grow up I want to own a paddle boat. I want this more than a nice car. i love paddleboating. Most people are like “yeah! A lake! lets paddleboat!” and then after five minutes they are totally over it. Not me. I could paddleboat all day and all night. When I toured through Europe, I even paddleboated in Switzerland. With baby swans who poop glitter I am not kidding.
7. I have this weird aversion to whole numbers when I microwave things. I can’t do the “30 second” or “one minute” options. I like my things heated for 47 seconds or 24 seconds. I can’t explain it. Just don’t like those whole numbers on the micro.
8. My favorite candy is CONVERSATION HEARTS!!! thats why I love February. I dont eat the pinks and purples though. and i like to read aloud each one in funny voice.
9. i have six younger brothers and sisters. word. jenna is 22, sophie is 19, mason, stepbrother, is 16, caroline, stepsister, is 13, Andrew, halfbrother, is 7 going on 25, and Jackson, halfbrother, is 3. I think I got that all right. Don’t worry, if, as the oldest sister, I can’t be a good example, I am always a horrible warning.
10. I’m a Britney Spears fan. What can I say…I love an underdog and a good beat. I’m going to her concert, and will be dressed as a stewardess, in honor of her Toxic video. Rock on Brit.
11. I love the smell of old lady Aqua Net. it smells like my great grandma, and it keeps my bangs in place. rock it.
12. I’m missing two permanent teeth, so I still have two baby tarded teeth! Hence the gaps in my smile. one of the remaining baby teeths is loose. This year, i may be the world’s only 25 year old to put a tooth under her pillow.
13. i have really flat feet. you know when people get out of the pool, and leave their beautifully shaped footprints on the cement? I leave puddles.
14. i have recurring dreams about summer camp. i think it may be my life’s mission to open a summer camp. i always dream about living in trees and cabins, barbecues and singing songs. on second thought, maybe I’m really dreaming about being an Ewok.
15. Speaking of Ewoks, I am a huge Star Wars fan. But a purist. I don’t watch that prequel bs. I have had a totally inappropriate crush on Han Solo since I was like eight years old and watching either a Star Wars or Indiana Jones movie every weekend with my dad.
16. my favorite childhood games are GeoSafari and Connect Four. I love that game man.
17. i love qtips. mmmm eargasm.
18. i dont have any birthmarks or freckles. ive always wanted some. one year for my birthday, my mom and sister bought be a special makeup pencil that makes freckles.
19. the thing i miss most about college? buying school supplies. what i wouldn’t do for an actual need for highlighters and index cards….
20. i pass out when i get shots unless i am lying down. its no bueno. sometimes i just hyperventilate into a faint, before they even needle me. super attractive quality.
21. i play guitar and i like to write funny songs about things like frozen yogurt and how I need Obama to get me a job. I think I’m going to make a youtube video about it and hope that somehow it gets the attention of the President and he saves me from financial woes.
22. I have a super guilty pleasure in “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.” No joke. It started a few years ago when I was really into the gym, and I would go everyday from 9-10am, when, coincidentally, Dr. Quinn was on the Lifetime or Menopause channel or something. I got really into the story line, and that sweet hunk of white boy raised by Indians, Sully, who threw his tomahawk at every problem, and I was hooked. This year for Christmas, as kinda joke, kinda not, my sister Jenna got me the entire series on dvd. So when I’m not answering your phone calls after nine pm, I’m probably in bed watching my mountain man fantasy come to life on a portable dvd player.
23. My other tv celebrity obsession is David Duchovny from the Xfiles. I own several seasons on dvd, had a fish I named Mulder, and have lost countless nights of sleep from some of the more horrific episodes. Goodness I love that monotone.
24. My favorite childhood book is “Ferdinand,” about a bull that just wants to sit and smell the flowers and not have to fight in the Spanish bull ring. My favorite adult book is “Jane Eyre.” I could read that forwards and backwards and sideways for the rest of my life.
25. I have never been able to somersault or cartwheel or do splits. Ever. It used to make me cry. Now I just rub my belly and laugh.
wow i made it! neato gang!
tell me what you think bout this!